to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Chemical Toxicity Prediction: Category Formation and Read-Across, Chapter 5 Sources of Chemical Information, Toxicity Data and Assessment of Their Quality.
, Pages 98-126
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, APPENDIX I A Selection of Toxic Substances
, Pages 712-746
- Compendium of Terminology and Nomenclature of Properties in Clinical Laboratory Sciences: Recommendations 2016, Section 4 Fundamental Concepts in Communication of Clinical Laboratory Information
, Pages 17-30
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 27 Carnosine Protection Against Liver Injury.
, Pages 510-527
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 11 Pathways of Organ Injury to Define Human Response in Organotypic Cultures.
, Pages 249-282
- Metabolic Profiling: Disease and Xenobiotics, Chapter 11 Metabolomics Investigations of Drug-induced Hepatotoxicity.
, Pages 323-356
- Big Data in Predictive Toxicology, CHAPTER 4 Organisation of Toxicological Data in Databases.
, Pages 108-165
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 13 The Parallelogram Approach to Assess Human Relevance of Toxicogenomics-derived Toxicity Pathways in Human Health Risk Assessment.
, Pages 423-441