to explore results)
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 6 Heterogeneous Catalysis in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide.
, Pages 132-190
- Proteinases as Drug Targets, Chapter 9 Pharmacological Targeting of Human Tissue Kallikrein-Related Peptidases.
, Pages 199-228
- Biophysical Techniques in Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Characterization of Pharmaceutical Solids Combining NMR, X-ray diffraction and Computer Modelling.
, Pages 120-169
- Science and Art: The Painted Surface, CHAPTER 3 Scientific Examination for the Investigation and Conservation of Far East Asian Mural Paintings.
, Pages 46-67
- Science and Art: The Contemporary Painted Surface, CHAPTER 3 1949–1968 Concetti spaziali by Lucio Fontana: A Historical-artistic and Technical Study.
, Pages 39-66
- Science and Art: The Painted Surface, CHAPTER 10 The Chemistry and Chemical Investigation of the Transition from Egg Tempera Painting to Oil in Italy in the 15th Century.
, Pages 209-229
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Case Studies of Source Apportionment from North America.
, Pages 126-167
- Dendrimer Chemistry: Synthetic Approaches Towards Complex Architectures, CHAPTER 3 Poly(lysine) Dendrimers and Other Dendritic Molecules From Naturally Occurring Monomers.
, Pages 58-84
- Sustainable Solutions for Modern Economies, Chapter 9.1 Natural Fats and Oils1.
, Pages 167-237
- Catalysis: Volume 13, Catalytic conversions in water. An environmentally benign concept for heterogenization of homogeneous catalysis.
, Volume 13
, Pages 114-194