to explore results)
- Organoselenium Compounds in Biology and Medicine: Synthesis, Biological and Therapeutic Treatments, Chapter 3 Synthesis of Organoselenium Compounds with Potential Biological Activities.
, Pages 77-121
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 7 Vanadium Compounds as Enzyme Inhibitors with a Focus on Anticancer Effects.
, Pages 169-195
- Advanced Environmental Analysis: Applications of Nanomaterials, Volume 2, CHAPTER 19 Magnetic Nanomaterials for Environmental Analysis.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-13
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Chapter 3 Natural Products as Promising Leads Against Oncogenic Transcription Factors and Associated Signalling Pathways.
, Pages 55-80
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 9 Isolation and Purification of Natural Products.
, Pages 314-362
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 4 Greener Solvent Usage for Discovery Chemistry Analysis and Purification.
, Pages 66-93
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 48, Quinquevalent phosphorus acids.
, Volume 48
, Pages 234-379
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 24 Potential Detrimental Effects of Acrylamide on Health.
, Pages 509-519
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 3 Phenolic Compounds: Flavonoids in Legumes.
, Pages 49-83
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 6 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs Targeting the Ionotropic Cannabinoid Members of Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) Channels.
, Pages 201-300