to explore results)
- Biomolecule-assisted route for shape-controlled synthesis of single-crystalline MnWO4
nanoparticles and spontaneous assembly of polypeptide-stabilized mesocrystal microspheres.
- Strong electron affinity PDI supramolecules form anion radicals for the degradation of organic pollutants via direct electrophilic attack.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Permittivity at 70 GHz of water in aqueous solutions of some amino acids and related compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Examination of an interpolymer of polycaproamide, polyhexamethylenediamineadipamide and poly-p-diaminodicyclohexylmethaneadipamide (nylon 6, nylon 66 and nylon PACM 6).
- A general procedure to synthesize highly crystalline metal oxide and mixed oxide
nanocrystals in aqueous medium and photocatalytic activity of metal/oxide nanohybrids.
- Microbial engineering for the production of C2–C6 organic acids.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Role of interfacial interactions to control the extent of wrapping of polymer chains on multi-walled carbon nanotubes.
, RSC Adv.
- An elastomeric transparent composite electrode based on copper nanowires and polyurethane.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Molybdenum disulfide nanoflakes through Li-AHA assisted exfoliation in an aqueous medium.
, RSC Adv.
- Luminescent CePO4:Tb colloids for H2O2 and glucose sensing.