to explore results)
- Food Contact Materials Analysis: Mass Spectrometry Techniques, CHAPTER 8 Non-target/High-resolution Mass Spectrometric Strategies Combined with Proper Data Handling and Software Elaboration Applied to Food Contact Materials Issues.
, Pages 192-225
- Enantioselective Homogeneous Supported Catalysis, Chapter 2 Catalysis with Supported Organocatalysts.
, Pages 18-57
- Sustainable Preparation of Metal Nanoparticles: Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 6 Green Nanotechnology – a Sustainable Approach in the Nanorevolution.
, Pages 144-156
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 8 Packaging for Food Irradiation.
, Pages 123-168
- Environmental Catalysis over Gold-Based Materials, CHAPTER 6 Gold Catalysis for Hydrogenation Reactions.
, Pages 146-200
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 6 Encapsulation of Nutraceuticals.
, Pages 79-104
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 40, Phosphonium salts and P-ylides.
, Volume 40
, Pages 74-105
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 6 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs Targeting the Ionotropic Cannabinoid Members of Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) Channels.
, Pages 201-300
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 12 Methods Combined with Irradiation for Food Preservation.
, Pages 237-279