to explore results)
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 16, Appendix.
, Volume 16
, Pages 387-410
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 8 Enantioseparation
, Pages 173-203
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 28 The Blood–Retinal Barrier and Carnosine.
, Pages 528-547
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 5 Legume Bioactive Peptides.
, Pages 106-128
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 25 The Function of Carnosine and Its Homologs on Behavior.
, Pages 471-492
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 5.2 Nanostructures for Overcoming the Pulmonary Barrier: Drug Delivery Strategies.
, Pages 273-299
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 32, Amino acids.
, Volume 32
, Pages 1-106
- Microwave-Assisted Polymerization, Chapter 3 Step-growth Polymerization
, Pages 46-74
- Saltmarsh's Essential Guide to Food Additives (5), Subject Index
, Pages 278-304
- Nutrition, Functional and Sensory Properties of Foods, Effects of Naturally Occurring Phenolic Compounds in Coffee on the Formation of Maillard Aromas.
, Pages 98-110