to explore results)
- Alternatives to Conventional Food Processing, Chapter 3 Advances in Critical Fluid Processing.
, Pages 93-144
- Alternatives to Conventional Food Processing (2), Chapter 6 Developments in the Processing of Foods and Natural Products Using Pressurized Fluids.
, Pages 196-250
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 5 Relevance of Ionic Liquids and Biomass Feedstocks for Biomolecule Extraction.
, Pages 121-167
- Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Challenges and Opportunities, CHAPTER 1 Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Current State and Development Potential.
, Pages 1-66
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 16 The Redox Metabolism and Oxidative Stress in Leishmania as a Crossroads for the Lethal Effect of Drugs.
, Pages 316-347
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 5 Retention in Normal-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 63-90
- Optimizing NMR Methods for Structure Elucidation: Characterizing Natural Products and Other Organic Compounds, Chapter 5 Acquiring 1H and 13C Spectra
, Pages 45-67
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, Applications of spin–spin couplings.
, Volume 44
, Pages 170-234
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Recent Trends and Perspectives for the Extraction of Natural Products.
, Pages 231-284
- Principles and Practice of Analytical Techniques in Geosciences, CHAPTER 12 Advances in Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography (GC×GC).
, Pages 324-365