to explore results)
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 12 Inhibition of Glycogen Phosphorylase as a Strategy for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes.
, Pages 324-365
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use, Chapter 13 The Preventive Effect of Traditional Chinese Medicinal Herbs on Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
, Pages 268-312
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 5 Retention in Normal-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 63-90
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 42, Amino acids: chemistry, diversity and physical properties.
, Volume 42
, Pages 1-84
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 6 Recent Advances in PTP1B Inhibitor Development for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity.
, Pages 142-176
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Subject Index
, Pages 327-338
- The Coronavirus Pandemic and the Future: Virology, Epidemiology, Translational Toxicology and Therapeutics, Volume 2, CHAPTER 5 Profiling Some Plant-based Immunomodulatory Bioactive Compounds for COVID-19 Prophylaxis and Treatment Based on Indian Traditional Medicine.
, Volume 2
, Pages 151-176
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 4 Microwave‐assisted Extraction.
, Pages 113-156
- Photochemistry: Volume 40, Any colour you like. Excited state and ground state proton transfer in flavonols and applications.
, Volume 40
, Pages 295-322
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Chapter 3 Natural Products as Promising Leads Against Oncogenic Transcription Factors and Associated Signalling Pathways.
, Pages 55-80