to explore results)
- Effect of halogen bonding interaction on supramolecular assembly of halogen-substituted phenylpyrazinamides.
- Synthesis, computational studies, antimycobacterial and antibacterial properties of pyrazinoic acid–isoniazid hybrid conjugates.
, RSC Adv.
- Seeking potent anti-tubercular agents: design and synthesis of substituted-N-(6-(4-(pyrazine-2-carbonyl)piperazine/homopiperazine-1-yl)pyridin-3-yl)benzamide derivatives as anti-tubercular agents.
, RSC Adv.
- Design, synthesis and antimycobacterial activity of hybrid molecules combining pyrazinamide with a 4-phenylthiazol-2-amine scaffold.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- The role of secondary bonding on supramolecular assembly of coordination compounds: diversity of coordination modes and supramolecular structures.
- Effect of robust π–π stacking synthon on the formation of mercury coordination compounds; an unusual pseudo-square planar geometry.
, Dalton Trans.
- Influence of ligand substituent on structural assembly and coordination geometry.
- Lone pair⋯π interaction versus σ-hole appearance in metal-bonded halogens.
- Are fluorine-based contacts predictable? A case study in three similar coordination compounds.
- The rational design of four multifunctional octamolybdate-based complexes for detecting different ions and removing organic dyes from aqueous solution.