to explore results)
- Photochemistry: Volume 48, Oxygen-containing Chromophores.
, Volume 48
, Pages 216-243
- Glossary of Terms Used in Molecular Toxicology, Terms Beginning with F
, Pages 134-148
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 6 Non-natural Isoflavonoids.
, Pages 83-93
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 17 Isoflavones: LC-MS/MS Profiling of Isoflavone Glycosides and Other Conjugates.
, Pages 280-293
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 4 Greener Solvent Usage for Discovery Chemistry Analysis and Purification.
, Pages 66-93
- Photochemistry: Volume 40, Any colour you like. Excited state and ground state proton transfer in flavonols and applications.
, Volume 40
, Pages 295-322
- 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenases, CHAPTER 15 Role of 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenases in Flavonoid Metabolism.
, Pages 350-366
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 15 Methods for Isoflavones: A Focus on Beverage Analysis.
, Pages 244-262