to explore results)
- The Chemistry and Bioactive Components of Turmeric, CHAPTER 4 Turmeric – Active Ingredients Other than Curcuminoids.
, Pages 71-103
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 28 Sweet Marjoram (Origanum majorana/marjorama hortensis)
, Pages 507-518
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 1 Uses and Applications of Extracts from Natural Sources.
, Pages 1-57
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications (2), Chapter 1 Uses and Applications of Extracts from Natural Sources.
, Pages 1-65
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 19 Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
, Pages 363-378
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Commercial essential oils: Truths and consequences.
, Pages 57-83
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 34 Phytochemicals From Coffea Leaves.
, Pages 771-788
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Fragrant adventures in Madagascar: The analysis of fragrant resin from canarium madagascariense.
, Pages 92-98
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 5 The Colour and Scent of Garden Plants
, Pages 44-58