to explore results)
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, APPENDIX I A Selection of Toxic Substances
, Pages 712-746
- Chemical Modelling: Applications and Theory Volume 5, Many-body perturbation theory and its application to the molecular structure problem.
, Volume 5
, Pages 208-248
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 42, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo‐ and polynucleotides.
, Volume 42
, Pages 285-353
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 3 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Separation and Sensing of Nucleobases, Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Oligonucleotides.
, Pages 65-123
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 44, Chapter 6 Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and poly-nucleotides.
, Volume 44
, Pages 193-288
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 41, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and polynucleotides.
, Volume 41
, Pages 169-250
- Synthetic Receptors for Biomolecules: Design Principles and Applications, Chapter 6 Synthetic Receptors for Nucleosides and Nucleotides.
, Pages 204-252
- DNA Damage, DNA Repair and Disease: Volume 1, Chapter 4 Oxidatively Induced DNA Damage: Mechanisms and Measurement.
, Volume 1
, Pages 86-116
- The Cellular Response to the Genotoxic Insult: The Question of Threshold for Genotoxic Carcinogens, Consequences and Repair of Oxidative DNA Damage.
, Pages 115-159
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 43, Search and destroy: versatile proteins offer unique structural solutions against uracil in DNA.
, Volume 43
, Pages 1-13