to explore results)
- Edible Fungi: Chemical Composition, Nutrition and Health Effects, Chapter 4 Bioactive Phenolic Compounds from Mushrooms.
, Pages 139-160
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 12 Non-extractable Polyphenols and the Gut Microbiome.
, Pages 241-262
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 5 Chemistry and Synthesis of Daidzein and its Methylated Derivatives: Formononetin, Isoformononetin, and Dimethyldaidzein.
, Pages 61-82
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 16 Chlorogenic Acids: Daily Consumption Through Coffee, Metabolism and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 364-415
- Metabolism of Nutrients by Gut Microbiota, CHAPTER 2 Metabolism of Dietary Carbohydrates by Intestinal Bacteria.
, Pages 18-47
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 8 Neuroprotective Mechanisms of Berry Bioavailable Polyphenol Metabolites.
, Pages 208-245
- Chocolate and Health: Chemistry, Nutrition and Therapy, Chapter 6 Chocolate, the Digestive Tract and Diabetes.
, Pages 103-131
- Green and Sustainable Medicinal Chemistry: Methods, Tools and Strategies for the 21st Century Pharmaceutical Industry, Chapter 13 Green Catalytic Direct Amide Bond Formation.
, Pages 156-164