to explore results)
- Advanced Fragmentation Methods in Biomolecular Mass Spectrometry: Probing Primary and Higher Order Structure with Electrons, Photons and Surfaces, Chapter 9 Structural Analysis of Lipids Using Advanced Tandem MS Methods.
, Pages 209-234
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Transition Elements: Volume 1, The early transition metals.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-122
- Enantioselective Nickel-catalysed Transformations, CHAPTER 2 Enantioselective Nickel(ii)-Catalysed Conjugate Addition Reactions
, Pages 36-102
- Polymeric Materials with Antimicrobial Activity: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 7 Synthesis, Structure and Antimicrobial Activities of Polymeric and Nonpolymeric Silver and other Metal Complexes.
, Pages 156-207
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Creation of flavours and the synthesis of raw materials inspired by nature.
, Pages 147-160
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 37, Organo-transition metal cluster complexes.
, Volume 37
, Pages 115-132
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 41, Phosphines and related P–C-bonded compounds.
, Volume 41
, Pages 1-55
- Nanostructured Carbon Materials for Catalysis, CHAPTER 7 Heterogeneous Catalysis on Nanostructured Carbon Material Supported Catalysts
, Pages 312-411
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 33, Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
, Volume 33
, Pages 1-191
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Transition Elements: Volume 1, Elements of the first transitional period: Elements manganese---copper.
, Volume 1
, Pages 123-282