to explore results)
- Hydrogenation of geraniol using ruthenium–BINAP catalysts.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Quantitative determination of urinary metabolites of geraniol by ultra-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (UPLC-MS/MS).
, Anal. Methods
- Sigmatropic rearrangements in 5-allyloxytetrazoles.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Photochemistry of 1-allyl-4-aryltetrazolones in solution; structural effects on photoproduct selectivity.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- The cyclisation of geraniol in superacids.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Continuous flow telescopic oxidation of alcohols via generation of chlorine and hypochlorite.
, React. Chem. Eng.
- Synergetic copper/TEMPO-catalysed benzylic C–H imidation with N-fluorobenzenesulfonimide at room temperature and tandem conversions with alcohols or arenes.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Terpene biosynthesis. Part V. Interconversions of some monoterpenes in higher plants and their possible role as precursors of carotenoids.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Polymer-supported triphenylphosphine: application in organic synthesis and organometallic reactions.
, RSC Adv.
- Electrospinning of polymer-free cyclodextrin/geraniol–inclusion complex nanofibers: enhanced shelf-life of geraniol with antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
, RSC Adv.