to explore results)
- Determination of acid and hydroxybenzonitrile herbicide residues in soil by gas-liquid chromatography after ion-pair alkylation.
- Ionic liquids as bioactive chemical tools for use in agriculture and the preservation of agricultural products.
, Green Chem.
- Droplets-based microextraction assisted SPME for GC-MS analysis of polar compounds such as clopyralid in water.
, Anal. Methods
- Esterquat herbicidal ionic liquids (HILs) with two different herbicides: evaluation of activity and phytotoxicity.
, New J. Chem.
- Chemical regeneration of granular activated carbon: preliminary evaluation of alternative regenerant solutions.
, Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol.
- The role of indirect photochemical degradation in the environmental fate of pesticides: a review.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Recent advances in electrocatalysts for halogenated organic pollutant degradation.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- Towards the use of metal–organic frameworks for water reuse: a review of the recent advances in the field of organic pollutants removal and degradation and the next steps in the field.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Recent advances in metal–organic frameworks for pesticide detection and adsorption.
, Dalton Trans.
- Introducing reticular chemistry into agrochemistry.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.