to explore results)
- The Chemistry of Fragrances, Ingredients for the modern perfumery industry.
, Pages 51-124
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 6 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs Targeting the Ionotropic Cannabinoid Members of Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) Channels.
, Pages 201-300
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 8 Almac: An Industrial Perspective of Ene Reductase (ERED) Biocatalysis.
, Pages 229-256
- A Fragrant Introduction to Terpenoid Chemistry, Menthol and carvone.
, Pages 65-96
- Enantioselective Homogeneous Supported Catalysis, Chapter 8 Non-covalent Immobilization.
, Pages 237-277
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 1 Uses and Applications of Extracts from Natural Sources.
, Pages 1-57
- Catalysis: Volume 24, Catalytic applications of mesoporous silica-based materials.
, Volume 24
, Pages 253-280
- Metal-catalysis in Industrial Organic Processes, Chapter 3 Hydrogenation Reactions.
, Pages 79-113
- P-Stereogenic Ligands in Enantioselective Catalysis, Chapter 2 Resolution of Racemic and Diastereomeric Mixtures
, Pages 21-113
- Chemical Biotechnology and Bioengineering, CHAPTER 2 Chemical Modulators for Enzymatic Reactions.
, Pages 11-52