to explore results)
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- Synthetic Polymer Chemistry: Innovations and Outlook, CHAPTER 6 Bimetallic Complex Mediated Meso-epoxide Desymmetrization Copolymerization.
, Pages 167-196
- Enantioselective Multicatalysed Tandem Reactions, CHAPTER 2 Reactions Catalysed by Multiple Organocatalysts
, Pages 5-45
- Synthetic Polymer Chemistry: Innovations and Outlook, Subject Index
, Pages 345-351
- Enantioselective Multicatalysed Tandem Reactions, CHAPTER 7 Reactions Catalysed by a Combination of Metals and Organocatalysts
, Pages 91-161
- Dienamine Catalysis for Organic Synthesis, CHAPTER 5 Serebryakov–Jørgensen Dienamines (1-Aminobuta-1,3-Dienes): Different In situ Generation Methods and Applications in [4+2]-Cycloadditions.
, Pages 65-95
- Organocatalytic Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions: A Powerful Tool for the Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Complex Molecules, Chapter 2 Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions via Enamine Activation
, Pages 18-61
- Organocatalytic Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions: A Powerful Tool for the Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Complex Molecules, Chapter 7 Enantioselective Cascade Reactions Initiated by Conjugate Addition
, Pages 244-329
- Ball Milling Towards Green Synthesis: Applications, Projects, Challenges, CHAPTER 8 A Chromatography-free Method for the Isolation of Products from Mechanochemical Reactions.
, Pages 190-202
- Recent Developments in Asymmetric Organocatalysis, Chapter 6 Cycloaddition Reactions
, Pages 172-191