to explore results)
- Epigenetics for Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 7 Targeting Non-Acetylation Histone Erasers.
, Pages 168-191
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 3 Recent Developments in PET and SPECT Radioligands for CNS Imaging.
, Pages 49-143
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 5 The CYP2A Subfamily.
, Pages 150-177
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 3 Monoaminergic Approaches for Treatment of Schizophrenia.
, Pages 35-55
- Fragment-Based Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 10 Fragment-Based Approaches to Epigenetic Targets.
, Pages 238-258
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 10 Human-based In Vitro Experimental Systems for the Assessment of Human-Specific Adverse Drug Effects: Scientific Concepts, Current Applications and Promising Approaches.
, Pages 221-248
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 7 Drug Metabolism.
, Pages 184-207
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 13 Therapeutic Approaches to Bipolar Disorder.
, Pages 333-356
- New Frontiers in Chemical Biology: Enabling Drug Discovery, Chapter 4 Chemical Biology of Stem Cell Modulation.
, Pages 97-150