to explore results)
- Prebiotic Photochemistry: From Urey–Miller-like Experiments to Recent Findings, CHAPTER 7 Nucleobases as Molecular Fossils of Prebiotic Photochemistry: Excited-state Dynamics of C2 and C6 Substituted Purines.
, Pages 124-148
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, CHAPTER 10 B Vitamin Nitrogen Heterocycles
, Pages 195-217
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 3 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Separation and Sensing of Nucleobases, Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Oligonucleotides.
, Pages 65-123
- DNA Photodamage: From Light Absorption to Cellular Responses and Skin Cancer, CHAPTER 9 Photochemistry of RNA, RNA Monomers, and Plausible Prebiotic Precursors.
, Pages 197-226
- Photochemistry: Volume 41, Light induced reactions in cryogenic matrices (highlights 2011–2012).
, Volume 41
, Pages 12-58
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 41, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and polynucleotides.
, Volume 41
, Pages 169-250
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 42, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo‐ and polynucleotides.
, Volume 42
, Pages 285-353
- DNA-targeting Molecules as Therapeutic Agents, Chapter 8 Structural Studies of DNA-binding Metal Complexes of Therapeutic Importance.
, Pages 198-227
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 43, Chapter 5 Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and poly-nucleotides.
, Volume 43
, Pages 146-245
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 40, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and polynucleotides.
, Volume 40
, Pages 139-216