to explore results)
- Edible Oil Structuring: Concepts, Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 3 Biomimicry: An Approach for Oil Structuring.
, Pages 53-68
- Handbook of Food Structure Development, Chapter 15 Modelling and Computer Simulation Approaches to Understand and Predict Food Structure Development: Structuring by Gelation and Self-association of Biomolecules.
, Pages 383-401
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 15 Legumes and Cancer.
, Pages 324-349
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 20 Lipids.
, Pages 458-504
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 3 Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Extraction of Lipophilic Molecules.
, Pages 40-76
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 11 Releases from a Sewer Pipe
, Pages 355-382
- Molecular Gels: Structure and Dynamics, Chapter 3 Thermodynamic Aspects of Molecular Gels.
, Pages 57-87
- Energy Crops, Chapter 3 Maize.
, Pages 27-55
- Fatty Alcohols: Anthropogenic and Natural Occurrence in the Environment (2), CHAPTER 7 Environmental Concentrations
, Pages 104-153
- Indoor Air Pollution, Chemical and Physical Properties of Indoor Aerosols.
, Pages 66-96