to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Biochemistry, CHAPTER 6 Enzymes of the Xanthine Oxidase Family.
, Pages 192-239
- Acute Brain Impairment: Scientific Discoveries and Translational Research, Chapter 6 The Molecular Neuroprotective Strategies in Cerebral Ischemia: An Insight into Emerging Treatments for Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 82-104
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Spectroscopic and Theoretical Investigations, CHAPTER 5 Electrochemistry of Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes.
, Pages 168-222
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Drugs for Kinetoplastid Diseases – Current Situation and Challenges.
, Pages 134-158
- Peroxynitrite Detection in Biological Media: Challenges and Advances, CHAPTER 2 Quantifying Peroxynitrite: Bridging the Gap Between Chemistry, Biology and Immunology.
, Pages 12-47
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 4 Coffee Plant Biochemistry.
, Pages 100-162
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 20 Renal Toxicity.
, Pages 499-541
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 7 Retention in Ion-Exchange Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 153-172
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Bioinorganic Chemistry, CHAPTER 7 Models for the Xanthine Oxidase Family of Enzymes.
, Pages 194-238