to explore results)
- Synthesis and evaluation of 1,2,4-methyltriazines as mGluR5 antagonists.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Kinetics of gas phase reactions of OH and Cl with aromatic aldehydes.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Monolithic capillary columns consisting of poly(glycidyl methacrylate-co-ethylene glycol dimethacrylate) and their diol derivatives with incorporated hydroxyl functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes for reversed-phase capillary electrochromatography.
- Index of subjects
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.
- Biases in ketone measurements using DNPH-coated solid sorbent cartridges.
, Anal. Methods
- Molecular modelling approach to elucidate the thermal decomposition routes of vanillin.
, New J. Chem.
- Syntheses of selenoesters through C–H selenation of aldehydes with diselenides under metal-free and solvent-free conditions.
, RSC Adv.
- Photochemical substitution of polyhalogenothiophene and halogenothiazole derivatives .
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Amphiphile catalysed selective synthesis of 4-amino alkylated-1H-pyrazol-5-ol via Mannich aromatization preferred to the Knoevenagel–Michael type reaction in water.
, RSC Adv.
- Synthesis of thioesters through copper-catalyzed coupling of aldehydes with thiols in water.
, Green Chem.