to explore results)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 43, Chapter 13 NMR in living systems.
, Volume 43
, Pages 495-550
- DNA-targeting Molecules as Therapeutic Agents, Chapter 12 Molecular Recognition of DNA by Py–Im Polyamides: From Discovery to Oncology.
, Pages 298-331
- Photochemistry: Volume 45, Light induced reactions in cryogenic matrices (highlights 2015–2016).
, Volume 45
, Pages 22-67
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 44
, Pages 507-546
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 8 Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs) in Food: Health Implications and Mitigation Strategies.
, Pages 191-220
- Chocolate and Health: Chemistry, Nutrition and Therapy, Chapter 6 Chocolate, the Digestive Tract and Diabetes.
, Pages 103-131
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 44, Non-canonical (unusual) amino acids as a toolbox for antimicrobial and anticancer peptide synthesis.
, Volume 44
, Pages 44-63
- New Frontiers in Chemical Biology: Enabling Drug Discovery, Chapter 7 Antibody–Drug Conjugates in Oncology.
, Pages 224-257
- Betaine: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 12 Occurrence and Analysis of Betaines in Fruits.
, Pages 178-199
- Biological Fluid-Surface Interactions in Detection and Medical Devices, Chapter 5 Antifouling Surface Chemistries to Minimize Signal Interference from Biological Matrices in Biosensor Technology
, Pages 184-265