to explore results)
- Characterization of a versatile nitrile hydratase of the neonicotinoid thiacloprid-degrading bacterium Ensifer meliloti CGMCC 7333.
, RSC Adv.
- Red-emissive nitrogen doped carbon quantum dots for highly selective and sensitive fluorescence detection of the alachlor herbicide in soil samples.
, New J. Chem.
- Sensitive, simultaneous determination of P, S, Cl, Br and I containing pesticides in environmental samples by GC hyphenated with collision-cell ICP-MS.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Micro-flow-injection analysis (μFIA) immunoassay of herbicide residue 2,6-dichlorobenzamide – towards automated at-line monitoring using modular microfluidics.
- Intramolecular geometry and intermolecular interactions of the CNO group of crystalline benzonitrile oxides: a comparison with phenyl cyanates, phenyl isocyanates, and phenyl azides.
- Regio- and diastereo-selectivity in 1,3-dipolar cycloadditions of nitrile oxides to 4-substituted cyclopent-2-enones.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- The synergistic effect of nitrile and jeffamine structural elements towards stretchable and high-k neat polyimide materials.
, Mater. Chem. Front.
- Novel blue-emitting carboxyl-functionalized poly(arylene ether nitrile)s with excellent thermal and mechanical properties.
, Polym. Chem.
- The role of indirect photochemical degradation in the environmental fate of pesticides: a review.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Tuning of polyarylene ether nitrile emission profile by using red-emitting gold nanoclusters via fluorescence resonance energy transfer.
, RSC Adv.