to explore results)
- Fluorocarbon and Related Chemistry: Volume 3, Per- and poly-fluorinated aromatic compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 356-467
- Functional Supramolecular Materials: From Surfaces to MOFs, Chapter 2 Designing Soft Supramolecular Materials Using Intermolecular Interactions.
, Pages 37-74
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Understanding Intermolecular Interactions in the Solid State: Approaches and Techniques, CHAPTER 8 Solid-state NMR in the Study of Intermolecular Interactions.
, Pages 243-284
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 12 Drug–Drug Interactions: Regulatory and Theoretical Considerations, and an Industry Perspective.
, Pages 263-282
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 6 Photochemical Degradation
, Pages 165-197
- Ambient Ionization Mass Spectrometry, Chapter 7 Flowing Atmospheric-Pressure Afterglow (FAPA), the Plasma-based Source for your ADI-MS Needs.
, Pages 164-195
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, Solid state NMR spectroscopy.
, Volume 44
, Pages 294-347
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167