to explore results)
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 16 Monographs of most Frequent Co-Crystal Formers.
, Pages 338-382
- Environmental Pollutant Exposures and Public Health, Consumer Products as a Source of Human Exposure to Chemicals.
, Pages 295-352
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 8 Degradable Bioelastomers: Synthesis and Biodegradation.
, Pages 243-290
- Starch-based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites, Chapter 6 Chemical Modification of Thermoplastic Starch.
, Pages 217-235
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 7 Production of Low-cost Polyesters by Microwaving Heating of Carboxylic Acids and Polyol Blends.
, Pages 147-162
- Saltmarsh's Essential Guide to Food Additives (5), Chapter 5 Individual Additives: Additives Permitted in the EU in 2020.
, Pages 52-268
- Dendrimer Chemistry: Synthetic Approaches Towards Complex Architectures, CHAPTER 3 Poly(lysine) Dendrimers and Other Dendritic Molecules From Naturally Occurring Monomers.
, Pages 58-84
- All-carbon Composites and Hybrids, Chapter 6 Carbon Dot-based Composites: Recent Progress, Challenges and Future Outlook.
, Pages 113-141
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 7 Synthesis and Characterization of Thermoplastic Agro-polymers.
, Pages 197-242
- The Handbook of Environmental Remediation: Classic and Modern Techniques, Chapter 5 Electrokinetic Remediation.
, Pages 121-144