to explore results)
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 14 Bioinformatics of Genomics in the Assessment of Cancer.
, Pages 442-483
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 8.2 Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Drug Development.
, Pages 441-464
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 7 Drug Metabolism.
, Pages 184-207
- Dioxygen-dependent Heme Enzymes, CHAPTER 12 Controlling the Regio- and Stereoselectivity of Cytochrome P450 Monooxygenases by Protein Engineering.
, Pages 274-291
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 11 Drug Discovery Approaches for Rare Neuromuscular Diseases.
, Pages 257-343
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 3 Anti-Inflammatory Drugs.
, Pages 105-130
- Mechanisms and Metal Involvement in Neurodegenerative Diseases, CHAPTER 7 Multiple Sclerosis.
, Pages 163-185
- Anti-Inflammatory Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 6 MAPKAP Kinase 2 (MK2) as a Target for Anti-inflammatory Drug Discovery.
, Pages 158-180
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 3 Antimalarial Agents Targeting Nucleotide Synthesis and Electron Transport: Insight from Structural Biology.
, Pages 65-87
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 3 The CYP1A Subfamily.
, Pages 97-135