to explore results)
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 14 Bioinformatics of Genomics in the Assessment of Cancer.
, Pages 442-483
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 8.2 Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Drug Development.
, Pages 441-464
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 7 Drug Metabolism.
, Pages 184-207
- Dioxygen-dependent Heme Enzymes, CHAPTER 12 Controlling the Regio- and Stereoselectivity of Cytochrome P450 Monooxygenases by Protein Engineering.
, Pages 274-291
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 11 Drug Discovery Approaches for Rare Neuromuscular Diseases.
, Pages 257-343
- Soft Matter for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 16 Cyclodextrin-based Drug Delivery Systems Manufactured by Emergent Technologies: 3D-printing, Electrospinning, Microneedles, Microfluidics and MOFs.
, Pages 405-424
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 3 Anti-Inflammatory Drugs.
, Pages 105-130
- Mechanisms and Metal Involvement in Neurodegenerative Diseases, CHAPTER 7 Multiple Sclerosis.
, Pages 163-185
- Ion Mobility-Mass Spectrometry: Fundamentals and Applications, CHAPTER 10 Ion Mobility–Mass Spectrometry of Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 243-271
- Anti-Inflammatory Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 6 MAPKAP Kinase 2 (MK2) as a Target for Anti-inflammatory Drug Discovery.
, Pages 158-180