to explore results)
- Groundwater Science and Policy: An International Overview, Chapter 8.2 System Approach to Environmentally Acceptable Farming.
, Pages 494-510
- Engineering the Bioelectronic Interface: Applications to Analyte Biosensing and Protein Detection, Chapter 6 Cytochromes P450: Tailoring a Class of Enzymes for Biosensing.
, Pages 153-192
- Nanoengineering: The Skills and Tools Making Technology Invisible, CHAPTER 6 Nanomedicine
, Pages 156-186
- Biointerfaces: Where Material Meets Biology, CHAPTER 9 Polycaprolactone-based Scaffolds Fabricated Using Fused Deposition Modelling or Melt Extrusion Techniques for Bone Tissue Engineering.
, Pages 221-256
- Smart Materials for Tissue Engineering: Applications, CHAPTER 7 Multi-Functional Biomaterials for Bone Tissue Engineering.
, Pages 169-193
- Smart Materials for Tissue Engineering: Applications, CHAPTER 1 Applications of Smart Multifunctional Tissue Engineering Scaffolds.
, Pages 1-38
- Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Challenges and Opportunities, CHAPTER 3 Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Sustainability Considerations for Forest Biomass Feedstocks.
, Pages 80-97
- Bioactive Glasses: Fundamentals, Technology and Applications, Chapter 9 Surface Functionalization of Bioactive Glasses: Reactive Groups, Biomolecules and Drugs on Bioactive Surfaces for Smart and Functional Biomaterials.
, Pages 221-235
- Bio-inspired Polymers, Chapter 14 Materials for Tissue Engineering and 3D Cell Culture.
, Pages 460-489
- Smart Materials for Tissue Engineering: Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 671-692