to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 6 Non-natural Isoflavonoids.
, Pages 83-93
- Nutritional Signaling Pathway Activities in Obesity and Diabetes, Chapter 5 The Interaction of Nutrition with Nuclear Receptors in Obesity and Diabetes.
, Pages 94-163
- NMR Spectroscopy in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 5 Experimental Conditions and Processing
, Pages 96-125
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 8 Customizing Transcription-factor Biosensors for Modern Biotechnology.
, Pages 203-233
- Tomato Chemistry, Industrial Processing and Product Development, Chapter 15 Functional and Health-promoting Properties of Tomatoes: It's Not Just Lycopene.
, Pages 285-303
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 11 Isoflavones and Human Estrogen Receptor: When Plants Synthesize Mammalian Hormone Mimetics.
, Pages 157-176
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 3 Phenolic Compounds: Flavonoids in Legumes.
, Pages 49-83