to explore results)
- Crystal engineering and structural diversity of 2-aminopyridinium hypodiphosphates obtained by crystallization and dehydration.
- Structural diversity of hydrogen-bonded complexes comprising phenol-based and pyridine-based components: NLO properties and crystallographic and spectroscopic studies.
Synthesis, characterisation and crystal structure of 2-aminopyridinium
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Hydrogen bonded supramolecular network in organic salts: crystal structures of acid–base salts of dicarboxylic acids and amines.
- The enantiopreference in the solid state probed in lamivudine crystal forms with mandelic acid.
, RSC Adv.
- Lamivudine salts with 1,2-dicarboxylic acids: A new and a rare synthon with double pairing motif fine-tuning their solubility.
- All good things come in threes: first example of a trimorphic, ternary molecular salt complex.
- Competition between the two-point and three-point synthon in cytosine–carboxylic acid complexes.
- A time-resolved study of the photoinduced tautomerization of 2-aminopyridine and derivatives within specific 1:1 complexes with carboxylic acids.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 2
- Cyclic meso-ionic compounds. Part 22. Meso-ionic derivatives of the imidazo[1,2-a]pyridinium system and the unexpected synthesis of stable pyridinium dinitromethylides.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1