to explore results)
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 12 Types and Distribution of Phenolic Compounds in Grains.
, Pages 235-277
- The Chemistry and Bioactive Components of Turmeric, CHAPTER 4 Turmeric – Active Ingredients Other than Curcuminoids.
, Pages 71-103
- The Chemistry and Bioactive Components of Turmeric, CHAPTER 2 Chemistry of Turmeric.
, Pages 30-52
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 11 Advances in Catalysis for More Sustainable Synthesis of Phenolics.
, Pages 245-267
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- MALDI Mass Spectrometry Imaging: From Fundamentals to Spatial Omics, Chapter 7 MALDI Mass Spectrometry Imaging and Metabolomics – A Glimpse into the Local Metabolic State of Cells and Tissues.
, Pages 131-156
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 1 A Brief Introduction to Lignin Structure.
, Pages 1-20
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 2 Fundamental Aspects of Salts and Co-crystals.
, Pages 9-28
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 24 Chlorogenic Acids.
, Pages 565-583