to explore results)
- Alzheimer's Disease: Recent Findings in Pathophysiology, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Modalities, Chapter 21 Experimental Models to Study Alzheimer's Disease.
, Pages 591-607
- Food Biosensors, CHAPTER 14 Graphene-Based Biosensors for Food Analysis.
, Pages 327-353
- Microfluidics for Medical Applications, Chapter 4 The Use of Microfluidic-based Neuronal Cell Cultures to Study Alzheimer's Disease.
, Pages 57-80
- The Food Safety Hazard Guidebook (2), Chapter 2.1 Biological Toxins
, Pages 205-338
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 7 Protein Phosphatases in Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 149-171
- Disposable Electrochemical Sensors for Healthcare Monitoring: Material Properties and Design, CHAPTER 2 Carbon Nanotubes Chemically-modified Screen-printed Electrodes Electrochemical Platforms for Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 27-78
- Electrochemistry: Volume 13, Carbon materials based on screen-printing electrochemical platforms in biosensing applications.
, Volume 13
, Pages 133-169
- Marine Pollution and Human Health, Chapter 4 Harmful Algal Blooms.
, Pages 95-127
- Male-mediated Developmental Toxicity, Chapter 11 Molecular Changes in Sperm and Early Embryos after Paternal Exposure to a Chemotherapeutic Agent.
, Pages 124-133
- Rapid Antibody-based Technologies in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 5 Targeting Marine Toxins and Other Adulterants in Fish.
, Pages 75-111