to explore results)
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 22 Parsley (Petroselinum crispum/Petroselinum Hortense/Petroselinum sativum)
, Pages 405-421
- Chemistry, Biological Activities and Therapeutic Applications of Medicinal Plants in Ayurveda, Chapter 12 Phytochemical and Pharmacological Aspects of Cissus quadrangularis in Ayurveda.
, Pages 289-324
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 9 Isolation and Purification of Natural Products.
, Pages 314-362
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications (2), Chapter 12 Isolation and Purification of Natural Products.
, Pages 544-590
- Polysaccharide-based Biomaterials: Delivery of Therapeutics and Biomedical Applications, Chapter 8 Gellan Gum-based Drug Delivery Carriers.
, Pages 223-246
- Steviol Glycosides: Cultivation, Processing, Analysis and Applications in Food, CHAPTER 5 Presentation and Analysis of Other Constituents in the Leaves: Polyphenolics in Stevia rebaudiana Leaves.
, Pages 113-124
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 3 Phenolic Compounds: Flavonoids in Legumes.
, Pages 49-83
- New Frontiers in Chemical Biology: Enabling Drug Discovery, Chapter 3 Targeted Intracellular Protein Degradation as a Potential Therapeutic Strategy.
, Pages 64-96
- Metabolism of Nutrients by Gut Microbiota, CHAPTER 2 Metabolism of Dietary Carbohydrates by Intestinal Bacteria.
, Pages 18-47
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504