to explore results)
- In Silico Toxicology: Principles and Applications, Chapter 18 Biological Read-Across: Mechanistically-Based Species–Species and Endpoint–Endpoint Extrapolations.
, Pages 446-477
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 7 Natural Products in the Vegetable and Fruit Garden
, Pages 80-101
- Tomato Chemistry, Industrial Processing and Product Development, Chapter 6 Volatile Taste/Odour Active Compounds and Aroma Generation in Tomato Products.
, Pages 114-138
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 5 The Colour and Scent of Garden Plants
, Pages 44-58
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 34 Phytochemicals From Coffea Leaves.
, Pages 771-788
- Development of Trans-free Lipid Systems and their Use in Food Products, Chapter 12 Sensory Properties and Aromatics Profile of Edible Oleogels.
, Pages 315-349
- Biosynthesis in Insects, Fatty acids and derived compounds.
, Pages 28-56
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Stable isotopes for determining the origin of flavour and fragrance components: Recent findings.
, Pages 84-91