to explore results)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use, Chapter 6 Modern Drug Discovery from Chinese Materia Medica Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
, Pages 81-134
- Photochemistry: Volume 45, The molecules of colour.
, Volume 45
, Pages 68-100
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 8 Medicinal Chemistry Strategies to Discover New Leishmanicidal Drugs.
, Pages 153-178
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 11 LRRK2 Kinase Inhibitors as New Drugs for Parkinson’s Disease?.
, Pages 266-293
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 10 Oxidation of Unnatural Substrates by Engineered Cytochrome P450cam.
, Pages 330-365
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 7 In silico Tools for Target Identification and Drug Molecular Docking in Leishmania.
, Pages 130-152
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use, Contents
, Pages FP007-FP0011
- The Alkaloids: Volume 9, Indole alkaloids.
, Volume 9
, Pages 151-220
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 12 Inhibition of Glycogen Phosphorylase as a Strategy for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes.
, Pages 324-365
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Chapter 3 Natural Products as Promising Leads Against Oncogenic Transcription Factors and Associated Signalling Pathways.
, Pages 55-80