to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 22 Impact of Drug Transporters in the Pharmacological and Adverse Reactions of Drugs.
, Pages 563-598
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 8 Medicinal Chemistry Strategies to Discover New Leishmanicidal Drugs.
, Pages 153-178
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 3 Antimalarial Agents Targeting Nucleotide Synthesis and Electron Transport: Insight from Structural Biology.
, Pages 65-87
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 39, β‐N‐Acetylhexosaminidases: group‐specific inhibitors wanted.
, Volume 39
, Pages 102-119
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 1 Malaria: New Medicines for its Control and Eradication.
, Pages 1-32
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 4 Human Targets Repositioning and Cell-based Approaches for Antimalarial Discovery.
, Pages 88-111
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 6 The Role of In vivo Imaging in the Study of Transporter Interactions in Animals and Humans.
, Volume 2
, Pages 143-194
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 6 Pharmacological Chaperones to Correct Enzyme Folding, Cellular Trafficking and Lysosomal Activity.
, Pages 141-163
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 10 Transporter Drug–Drug Interactions: A Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective.
, Volume 1
, Pages 361-417