to explore results)
- Electronic structure and spectral properties of aurones as visible range fluorescent probes: a DFT/TDDFT study.
, RSC Adv.
- Fluorescence properties of aurone derivatives: an experimental and theoretical study with some preliminary biological applications.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Flavonoid epoxides. Part 18. Solvolysis products of 2-arylmethylenebenzo[b]furan-3(2H)-one (aurone) epoxides.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- An easy and practical approach to access multifunctional cylcopentadiene- and cyclopentene-spirooxindoles via [3 + 2] annulation.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Facile access to benzofuran-fused tetrahydropyridines via catalytic asymmetric [4 + 2] cycloaddition of aurone-derived 1-azadienes with 3-vinylindoles.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- 2-Benzylidenebenzofuran-3(2H)-ones as a new class of alkaline phosphatase inhibitors: synthesis, SAR analysis, enzyme inhibitory kinetics and computational studies.
, RSC Adv.
- An unusual formal migrative cycloaddition of aurone-derived azadienes: synthesis of benzofuran-fused nitrogen heterocycles.
, Chem. Sci.
- Discovery of C-shaped aurone human neutrophil elastase inhibitors.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Bisaurones – enzymatic production and biological evaluation.
, New J. Chem.
- Diversity-oriented synthesis of benzofuro[3,2-b]pyridine derivatives from aurone-derived α,β-unsaturated imines and activated terminal alkynes.
, Chem. Commun.