to explore results)
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- The Discovery and Utility of Chemical Probes in Target Discovery, CHAPTER 8 Chemical Probes for Kinases.
, Pages 182-213
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 5 Kinase Mutations and Resistance in Cancer.
, Pages 126-160
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 11 The Importance of Kinase Mutations in Cancer Drug Discovery.
, Pages 281-312
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 7 The Drug Discovery and Development of Kinase Inhibitors Outside of Oncology.
, Pages 218-243
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 3 The Challenges of Conducting Clinical Trials in Diseases with Small Target Populations.
, Pages 53-79
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 5 Pharmacogenomics of Drug Transporters: Clinical Implications.
, Volume 2
, Pages 114-142
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Multiple Sclerosis, CHAPTER 8 Protein Kinase Inhibitors for the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
, Pages 170-196
- Ambient Ionization Mass Spectrometry, CHAPTER 16 Paper Spray.
, Pages 389-422
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 5 Drug Transporters at the Blood–Brain Barrier.
, Volume 1
, Pages 151-183