to explore results)
- Embedding monomers and dimers of sulfonamide
antibiotics into high silica
zeolite Y: an experimental and computational study of the tautomeric forms involved.
, RSC Adv.
- On-line extraction and determination of residual sulfathiazole in pharmaceutical wastewater with molecularly imprinted polymers in a packed cartridge coupled with high-performance liquid chromatography.
, Anal. Methods
- Crystal chemistry and solvent effects in polymorphic systems Sulfathiazole.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Analysis of FII crystals of sulfathiazole: epitaxial growth of FII on FIV.
- Highly efficient visible light induced photocatalytic activity of a novel in situ synthesized conjugated microporous poly(benzothiadiazole)–C3N4 composite.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Epitaxial growth of polymorphic systems: The case of sulfathiazole.
- Fullerene C70–TiO2 hybrids with enhanced photocatalytic activity under visible light irradiation.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Predicting and understanding crystal morphology: the morphology of benzoic acid and the polymorphs of sulfathiazole.
- Discrimination and quantification of sulfathiazole polytypes using low-frequency Raman spectroscopy.
- Experimental electron densities of neutral and zwitterionic forms of the drug piroxicam.