to explore results)
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 9 In Vitro Approaches for Determining Liver-Specific Toxicity of New Drug Candidates.
, Pages 157-220
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- Ambient Ionization Mass Spectrometry, CHAPTER 20 Liquid Extraction Surface Analysis Mass Spectrometry (LESA MS): Combining Liquid Extraction, Surface Profiling and Ambient Ionization Mass Spectrometry in One Novel Analysis Technique.
, Pages 482-495
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 15 Discovery Toxicology In Lead Optimisation.
, Pages 364-412
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 7 Drug Metabolism.
, Pages 184-207
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 6 Human in Vitro ADMET and Prediction of Human Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity Liabilities at the Discovery Stage.
, Pages 110-131
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Substituted aromatic compounds.
, Volume 7
, Pages 95-192
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 10 The CYP2F, CYP2G and CYP2J Subfamilies.
, Pages 309-353
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 18 Medicinal Chemistry Challenges in CNS Drug Discovery.
, Pages 465-509
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, CHAPTER 13 Cobicistat and Ritonavir as Pharmacoenhancers for Antiviral Drugs.
, Pages 451-481