to explore results)
- Protein Degradation with New Chemical Modalities: Successful Strategies in Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology, Chapter 5 New Activities of CELMoDs, Cereblon E3 Ligase-modulating Drugs.
, Pages 94-114
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 3, Embryonal and neonatal pharmacology.
, Volume 3
, Pages 631-687
- Protein Degradation with New Chemical Modalities: Successful Strategies in Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology, Chapter 2 Structural and Biophysical Principles of Degrader Ternary Complexes.
, Pages 14-54
- Dynamic Stereochemistry of Chiral Compounds: Principles and Applications, Chapter 1 Introduction
, Pages 1-5
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 18 In Vitro Developmental Models and Their Applications in Teratology Research.
, Pages 464-485
- Protein Degradation with New Chemical Modalities: Successful Strategies in Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology, Index
, Pages 337-359
- The Discovery and Utility of Chemical Probes in Target Discovery, CHAPTER 7 Targeted Protein Degradation Chemical Probes.
, Pages 150-181
- Experimental Toxicology: The Basic Issues (2), Perspectives— the evaluation of reproductive toxicity and teratogenicity.
, Pages 214-242
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 10 Toxicology for Chemical Safety and Sustainability.
, Pages 212-235
- High Throughput Screening Methods: Evolution and Refinement, Chapter 12 Small-molecule-mediated Targeted Protein Degradation for Drug Discovery.
, Pages 252-274