to explore results)
- Dose–response assessment of the dermal toxicity of triclosan in B6C3F1 mice.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Triclosan, chlorinated triclosan derivatives, and hydroxylated polybrominated diphenyl ethers (OH-BDEs) in wastewater effluents.
, Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol.
- A review on α-glucosidase inhibitory activity of first row transition metal complexes: a futuristic strategy for treatment of type 2 diabetes.
, RSC Adv.
- Graphene-based Janus micromotors for the dynamic removal of pollutants.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Poly(trimethylene carbonate) flexible intestinal anastomosis scaffolds to reduce the probability of intestinal fistula and obstruction.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Homologous Co3O4‖CoP nanowires grown on carbon cloth as a high-performance electrode pair for triclosan degradation and hydrogen evolution.
, Mater. Chem. Front.
- Antimicrobial surfaces and their potential in reducing the role of the inanimate environment in the incidence of hospital-acquired infections.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Eliminating the matrix effects of dissolved carbon dioxide and carbonate in extraction of triclosan and chlorophenols in environmental waters by hollow fiber supported liquid membrane.
, Anal. Methods
- Role of functional groups on protonated de-oiled soybean involved in triclosan biosorption from aqueous solution.
, RSC Adv.
- Multimedia modeling of the fate of triclosan and triclocarban in the Dongjiang River Basin, South China and comparison with field data.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts