to explore results)
- 8-Azapurines as isosteric purine fluorescent probes for nucleic acid and enzymatic research.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Rapid determination of enantiomeric ratio using fluorescent DNA or RNA aptamers.
- Chemical sensing of neurotransmitters.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Engineering base-excised aptamers for highly specific recognition of adenosine.
, Chem. Sci.
- PMP–diketopiperazine adducts form at the active site of a PLP dependent enzyme involved in formycin biosynthesis.
, Chem. Commun.
- Rapid determination of adenosine deaminase kinetics using fast-scan cyclic voltammetry.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- A target triggered proximity combination-based fluorescence sensing strategy for adenosine detection.
- pH-Sensitive nanocarrier assisted delivery of adenosine to treat osteoporotic bone loss.
, Biomater. Sci.
- A simple adenosine fluorescent aptasensor based on the quenching ability of guanine.
, New J. Chem.
- Synthesis of cyclic adenosine 5′-diphosphate ribose analogues: a C2′ endo/syn “southern” ribose conformation underlies activity at the sea urchin cADPR receptor.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.