to explore results)
- The Chemistry and Biology of Winemaking, Chapter 2 The Vine
, Pages 65-113
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 41, The discovery and validation of novel protein and peptide biomarkers.
, Volume 41
, Pages 30-52
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Metabolomics, Metabonomics and Metabolite Profiling, Chapter 1 Mass Spectrometry for Metabolite Identification.
, Pages 1-43
- Photoreceptors and Light Signalling, The family of photoactive yellow proteins, the xanthopsins: From structure and mechansm of photoactivation to biological function.
, Volume 3
, Pages 228-271
- Edible Fungi: Chemical Composition, Nutrition and Health Effects, Chapter 4 Bioactive Phenolic Compounds from Mushrooms.
, Pages 139-160
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 13 Bound Phenolic Constituents as Co-passengers of Dietary Fibre.
, Pages 278-304
- Mass Spectrometry in Chemical Biology: Evolving Applications, CHAPTER 4 Proteomics.
, Pages 82-143
- Wheat Gluten, Identification of wheat varieties using matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of flight mass spectrometry.
, Pages 204-208
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 4 Analysis of Non-extractable Polyphenols (NEPP).
, Pages 46-67