to explore results)
- Chemistry, Biological Activities and Therapeutic Applications of Medicinal Plants in Ayurveda, Chapter 7 Most Modern Approach to the Phytochemical Evaluation and Use of Pepper Species in Ayurvedic Formulations.
, Pages 148-175
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 5 Black Pepper (Piper nigrum L)
, Pages 60-76
- The Chemistry and Bioactive Components of Turmeric, CHAPTER 5 Curcuminoids – Isolation, Formulations and Bioavailability Problems.
, Pages 104-135
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 6 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs Targeting the Ionotropic Cannabinoid Members of Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) Channels.
, Pages 201-300
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Chemistry, Biological Activities and Therapeutic Applications of Medicinal Plants in Ayurveda, Chapter 2 Scientific Approach to the Role of Turmeric in Ayurvedic Formulations and Their Phytochemistry.
, Pages 22-44
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 13 The Business Case for Green Chemistry in Drug Discovery.
, Pages 280-313
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention: From Molecular Mechanisms to Dietary Recommendations, CHAPTER 16 Nutrition, (Cancer-)Stem Cells and Cancer Prevention.
, Pages 294-316
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 31 Turmeric (Curcuma longa, Curcuma domestica)
, Pages 549-576
- Extracellular and Intracellular Signaling, Chapter 12 Phytochemicals as Modulators of Signaling in Inflammation.
, Pages 230-246