to explore results)
- R–Cl/SnCl4/n-Bu4NCl-induced direct living cationic polymerization of naturally-derived unprotected 4-vinylphenol, 4-vinylguaiacol, and 4-vinylcatechol in CH3CN.
, Polym. Chem.
- Reactivity of 4-vinylphenol radical cations in solution: implications for the biosynthesis of lignans.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- UV-cross-linked block copolymers for initiator-free, controlled in situ
gelation of electrolytes in dye-sensitized solar cells.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Structural changes in lignins isolated using an acidic ionic liquid water mixture.
, Green Chem.
- Phenylalanine ammonia-lyase, a key component used for phenylpropanoids production by metabolic engineering.
, RSC Adv.
- 501. Chelating polymers derived from poly-4-hydroxystyrene.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- One-pot synthesis of N-heterocycles and enimino carbocycles by tandem dehydrative coupling–reductive cyclization of halo-sec-amides and dehydrative cyclization of olefinic sec-amides.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Poly(styrene-graft-hyperbranched polyglycidol): synthesis and solution behavior of a hyperbranched polyelectrolyte.
, RSC Adv.
- Optical properties of different polymer thin films containing in situ synthesized Ag and Au nanoparticles.
, New J. Chem.
- Preparation and self-assembly of two-length-scale A-b-(B-b-A)
-b-B multiblock copolymers.
, Soft Matter