to explore results)
- Hydrogen evolution inhibition by l-serine at the negative electrode of a lead–acid battery.
, RSC Adv.
- Raman, photoluminescence, and a.c. electrical studies of pure and l-serine doped ammonium dihydrogen phosphate single crystals: an understanding of defect chemistry in hydrogen bonding.
, New J. Chem.
- Effects of amino acid additives on protein solubility – insights from desorption and direct electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.
- Chirality recognition of the protonated serine dimer and octamer by infrared multiphoton dissociation spectroscopy.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Reconstitution of the pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (PLP) dependent enzyme serine palmitoyltransferase (SPT) with pyridoxal reveals a crucial role for the phosphate during catalysis.
, Chem. Commun.
- Bifunctional aryloxyphosphoramidate prodrugs of 2′-C-Me-uridine: synthesis and anti-HCV activity.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Confinement of (S)-serine in tetra-p-sulfonatocalixarene bilayers.
, Dalton Trans.
- Evidences for supramolecular organization of nucleopeptides: synthesis, spectroscopic and biological studies of a novel dithymine l-serine tetrapeptide.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- One-pot two polymers: ABB′ melt polycondensation for linear polyesters and hyperbranched poly(ester-urethane)s based on natural l-amino acids.
, Polym. Chem.
- Desalting large protein complexes during native electrospray mass spectrometry by addition of amino acids to the working solution.