to explore results)
- Understanding Intermolecular Interactions in the Solid State: Approaches and Techniques, CHAPTER 2 High Pressure Crystallography: Elucidating the Role of Intermolecular Interactions in Crystals of Organic and Coordination Compounds.
, Pages 32-97
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Thiols, disulfides and related compounds.
, Pages 79-103
- 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenases, CHAPTER 19 Isopenicillin N Synthase.
, Pages 414-424
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 13, Structural investigation of peptides and proteins.
, Volume 13
, Pages 32-248
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 4, Amino-acids.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-31
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 1.2 Techniques to Monitor Disulfide Bond Formation and the Reduction Potential of Cysteine–Cystine Couples In vitro and In vivo.
, Pages 34-51
- The Chemical Biology of Sulfur, Chapter 13 The Posttranslational Cysteinyl Proteome
, Pages 313-357
- The Chemical Biology of Sulfur, Chapter 4 Organosulfur Metabolites in Biological Systems
, Pages 65-91
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 2.1 Evolutionary Adaptations to Cysteine-rich Peptide Folding.
, Pages 99-128
- Peptide-based Biomaterials, CHAPTER 6 The Use of d-Amino Acids for Peptide Self-assembled Systems.
, Pages 174-216