to explore results)
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, CHAPTER 9 Lipopolysaccharide Induces Raft Domain Expansion in a Cholesterol-Containing Membrane.
, Pages 162-179
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, CHAPTER 10 Deuterium NMR of Mixed Lipid Membranes.
, Pages 180-199
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 40, Chapter 17 Glycolipid-based nanosystems for the delivery of drugs, genes and vaccine adjuvant applications.
, Volume 40
, Pages 341-377
- Theranostics and Image Guided Drug Delivery, CHAPTER 6 Liposomes for Hyperthermia Triggered Drug Release.
, Pages 137-163
- Advances in Nucleic Acid Therapeutics, CHAPTER 10 Conjugate-mediated Delivery of RNAi-based Therapeutics: Enhancing Pharmacokinetics–Pharmacodynamics Relationships of Medicinal Oligonucleotides.
, Pages 206-232
- Calcium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 31 Interaction of Dietary Calcium with Genes of Transporters, Receptors and Enzymes Involved in Cholesterol Metabolism.
, Pages 519-529
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, NMR of liquid crystals and micellar solutions.
, Volume 41
, Pages 429-479
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 10 Conazoles and Cancer: A Review.
, Pages 280-351
- Renewable Resources for Functional Polymers and Biomaterials: Polysaccharides, Proteins and Polyesters, Chapter 8 Pectins: Production, Properties and Applications.
, Pages 210-260
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 8 Functionality of Beta-glucan from Oat and Barley and Its Relation with Human Health.
, Pages 147-166